Welcome to The Left-Behind Parent. Here you will find a series of articles designed to educate the reader about the struggles faced by the left-behind parent as well as articulate the scope of the problem of international child abduction. At this point, due to the experiences of the authors, the emphasis is on Brazil.
The goal of The Left-Behind Parent is to provide a place where people can come to learn as well as share in the common bonds of parenting and the pain of parental alienation.
Each article represents the perspective and opinions of the individual author and does not necessarily reflect those of the Bring Sean Home Foundation.
Please feel free to browse through the articles and leave your feedback. Comments and suggestions about The Left-Behind Parent should be directed to the administrator and host, Timothy Weinstein.
- The Financial Cost of Child Abduction
- Tough Decisions for a Left-Behind Parent
- Untangling the Bureaucracy of International Child Abduction
- The Hague Convention: “Brazilian Style”
- The Brazilian Judicial System and the Hague Convention
- Simon Williams: Reflecting on My Experiences in Brazil
- Rick Myers: How Two Governments Failed Me and My American Children