David Goldman saw his son Sean today for the first time in four and a half years. The visitation was a success. Out of respect for the Brazilian courts who have asked that details remain private, we will defer to the media accounts of the visitation.
Below is a list of media outlets we expect to report on the story tonight and tomorrow and we will have links to the written reports and video as soon as they are available. We also expect the news to be in several Brazilian media outlets tomorrow which is obviously great news. Perhaps the “wall of secrecy” in Brazil is finally crumbling, at least we hope so.
And PLEASE, continue to contact your Congressmen (calls are better than emails) to ask for their support of House Resolution 125. You must say House Resolution 125 by Congressman Chris Smith, NOT HR 125, that is a different item. WE STILL HAVE A LOT OF CALLS TO MAKE. You should also mention to these Congressmen that the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC) has publicly endorsed this resolution.
* WABC-New York Eyewitness News (Jeff Pegues), story will be on the 11:00 News tonight
* Asbury Park Press (Bill Handleman), story will be on the front page tomorrow
* KYW1060 AM Radio in Philadelphia, Cheryl Ann Elias will have an interview with Congressman Chris Smith and an update on the story tomorrow morning in the early AM slot
* The Today Show, Tue Feb 10, around 7:30am they will have a 2-3 minute update on the case
* The Today Show, Wed Feb 11 at 7:15am will have a live interview with Rep Chris Smith discussing the case.
* The Today Show will have David on as a live guest upon his return from Brazil, perhaps later this week or next
* Greta van Susteren’s GretaWire Blog
NBC – THE TODAY SHOW – TUESDAY FEBRUARY 10TH
Transcript at http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29117722/